Flush Doors are made up of solid block-board core, horizontal rails and vertical stiles that make a pre-fixed frame. The block-board used in its creation is composed of wooden strips and bonded under high heat & pressure utilizing a synthetic resin. In simple word, this is the door which made of a wood frame covered with plywood from either the sides and thereafter the hollow section inner side is stuffed with soft wood made rectangular blocks. After that, a decorative finish is provided by fixing veneer on the surface. Having smooth surface, it is absolutely water & moisture proof. Moreover, the Flush Doors are highly functional, impact & termite resistance and is capable of attracting viewers due to is appealing look.
- There are many benefits of such door as compared to other regular ones. Some quality are given below that make it superior and preferred choices for clients.
- Such doors never warp with time unlike regular doors. As they are created from softwood rectangular blocks on the inner side.
- These are lightweight as is the case with regular plywood doors or flush doors, and can be conveniently fixed and operated in daily use.
- These are water & heat resistant because they are vacuum pressed and chemically treated.
- These type of doors are economical, as the cost of material in fabricating the door is very less
- These come with a lock area on either sides for ensuring simple installation.
- They are totally decay proof, and Chemical treatment makes the doors fungi & termite free.
- Such doors also offer a multiple designs & decorative finishes. These doors add warm, traditional and attractive appearance to the ambient.
- Also we provide the home-owners the opportunity in order to get these doors customized according to the their choice and requirements.
- The surface of doors is resistant to scratches, stains, and crash.
- These doors are dimensionally accurate and requires minimal maintenance.
- These can be made in any shape easily, and have an excellent screw holding strength.
Can Be Used In Offices, Houses, Hotels, Residency
Village Karnera, Ballabgarh Samaypur Road, Faridabad, Ballabgarh, Haryana, 121004, India